This fully solid classical guitar was developed in Spain by Raimundo Guitars in close collaboration with the artist Tatyana Ryzhkova, who personally selected the woods, neck profile, head shape and design of the label.
The Signature model with cedar top has a warm, clear and deep sound and is very comfortable to play due to the pleasant string action and the neck with D-profile.
It is an instrument for advanced guitarists or players who want to make a quality leap.
The guitar comes bundled with a Hiscox guitar case.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GUITAR
Construction year: 2020
Top: Solid Cedar
Back and sides: Solid Black Limba
Head Plate: Black Limba
Machine Head: Golden
Scale: 650 mm
Nut width: 51.5 mm
Action on 1st at 12: 3.2 – 3.3 mm
Action on 6th at 12: 3.6 – 3.7 mm
Width at heel: 95 mm
Width at bottom: 100 mm
Weight: 1644 grams
Air resonance frequency: G#
HISCOX GUITAR CASE (STD-CL)
- Unique Liteflite construction: moulded from a high-impact ABS plastic with high-tech foam interior padding
- The design absorbs shocks, offers excellent thermal insulation and a superior structural rigidity
- The aluminium valance extends deep inside the case and the plastic shell, into which all the hardware (handles, catches, hinges, etc.) is riveted, greatly reducing the possibility of fittings coming loose
- External material: ABS
- Lining: Grey crushed velvet
- Padding: Foam
- Plastic handle
- Interior accessory compartment
- Weight: 3.84 kg
- Colour: Black
- Made in the UK