Join us on March 9th at 6 p.m. CET for a Zoom conference where we will unveil our concepts to conquer stage fright and general nervousness during performances. Our masterclass is designed for both beginners and advanced players. It’s the perfect chance for amateurs and professionals to enhance their skills, whether you’re performing for friends, family, or a broader audience.
This master class will be held by me and my wonderful colleague Ahmed El-Salamouny. He studied classical guitar at the Mozarteum in Salzburg. In addition to his musical and pedagogical training, he has completed further training as a coach and trainer as well as an education in music physiology and psychology at the Hanns Eisler University of Music in Berlin. He is a member of the German Society for Musicians’ Medicine.
Together we will cover following topics:
- What happens in our body and mind, when we feel nervous
- How to practice right, so you feel less nervous when you perform
- How to avoid shaking hands and memory lapse
- How to improve your posture and body language
- Helpful tools for cooling down short before and during performance
- How to coach yourself and how to change effectively your behaviour
In a relaxed and open conversation, we’ll share our personal strategies for managing nerves and offer practical tips that are easy to apply. Together, we’ll explore the origins of performance anxiety, addressing both the physical and mental dimensions. We’ll also consider whether nervousness might have some unexpected benefits. To conclude, we’ll guide you through self-coaching questions to aid your path to self-discovery.
Click on following buttin to purchase the master class:
Join the Master Class