Here you can get access to the online master class on the topic – “How to choose pieces” – for beginners and advanced players. Duration approx. 110 minutes and includes following topics:
1. Why is it important to choose a piece on a suitable difficulty level?
2. How do I know which player level I am?
3. Which technique belongs to which difficulty level?
4. What is better – a piece to relax or as a challenge?
5. A list of 10 beautiful pieces with a ranking of difficulty level.
Here you can purchase an online ticket for this event without to become a Patron. We kindly ask you not to share this link or even to publish it. The recording of the master class will be available after the session.
You are also very welcome to join Tatyana’s Patreon family, where you will find more master classes and a lot of valuable information about guitar. There you can also get in touch directly with Tatyana.
Here you can see Tatyana Ryzhkova’s perfomances of two different difficulty levels:
1. Intermediate level: Evocacion, J. L. Merlin:
2. Advanced level: Capricho Arabe, F. Tarrega: