New Dates for the Italian Guitar Camp are available
Guitar Camp 2024 with Tatyana Ryzhkova will take place from 20th of May to 24th of May 2024.
There are only 10 places available. If you are interested, please contact us for more information at
Here is what you will get, if you come to the Guitar Camp 2024:
– Two guitar workshops by Tatyana Ryzhkova
– One personal lesson by Tatyana Ryzhkova
– One workshop on everything about microphones, cameras, recordings etc. by Evgeni Jolondz (Tatyana’s video maker)
– Concert of participants (non-obligatory, Tatyana will also perform a short concert for you)
And of course a lot of program around the camp – we would like to transfer not only guitar knowledge, but also the Italian culture, language and the way of life:
– An Italian workshop for beginners: you will be able to speak the most important things in Italian
– Cooking course: learn to cook a three-course Italian menu and delight your friends at home
– Culture and Sightseeing: We will make together a sight seeing tour to Pizzo – the home of one of the best ice creams in the world – tartufo
– Beside all this we will spend a lot of time together, having lunches and dinner and speaking, laughing and enjoying the time together
– We will also help you to find a good and inexpensive room for your stay and we will provide a transfer from and back to the airport Lamezia Terme
– You would not like to travel with your own guitar? We can help you to organize a student guitar in Lamezia! Please ask us.
costs: 400,- Euro for the Camp and 50,- Euro for the transfer, finding the hotels, sight seeing tour and courses and all further organization, food and accommodation is not included
Experience report Roxy Kraber, Italian Guitar Camp 2023:
My experience at the guitar camp was amazing! Getting to spend quality time and learning from my favorite classical guitarist was an incredible opportunity that I would recommend to anyone remotely interested in classical guitar. I will never forget the week I spent in Lamezia with great food, new friends, and beautiful music.
Join my Newsletter and receive news on new videos, guitar tutorials and live streams.